Investment Administration Services Pty Limited (IAS) is the operator of the Stonewall Managed Account Service.
IAS’s responsibilities include:
- establishing Account;
- appointing Stonewall to manage your portfolios;
- providing custodial appointment of sub-custodians investments on your behalf;
- holding cash on your behalf
- maintaining a record of investments for your Managed Account;
- providing you and your Financial Adviser with online reporting on the investments in your Managed Account;
- managing the corporate actions which may arise from the investments and crediting the cash holding in your Managed Account;
- recording income you have received on the investments in your Managed Account;
- arranging for payments you have authorised to be made;
- calculating and deducting fees for your Managed Account;
IAS is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission to provide custody services to clients. IAS has appointed one or more sub-custodians to hold the investments in your Managed Account on your behalf.